- 211 FIRST CALL FOR HELP – Desperately seeking volunteers for their call center, Contact Ruth Moffatt 256.546.4357 or email: email@example.com
- AMERICAN RED CROSS– Volunteers are needed for the office at the Gadsden location to help answer phones and help with light office duties. The Disaster Services team in Gadsden is needing 1-2 people to help do inventory of supplies. Contact Tammy Burks at 256.547.8667 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- COUNCIL ON AGING – Volunteers are needed to help enroll Medicare recipients for medicare.gov Medicare Open Enrollment is October 15-December 16th, various locations and times. Contact Jenifer Grace for more information. 256.543.3616 or email: email@example.com
- HABITAT FOR HUMANITY– Volunteers are needed on Wednesdays or Saturdays for home construction and if you are interested in serving on a committee. Habitat is accepting resumes for their open job position of Construction Project Manager! Call RSVP if interested.
- HUMANE SOCIETY – Volunteers are needed for clerical work 10-12 or 12-4 & various upcoming events. Call RSVP if interested
- MANNA – Volunteers are desperately needed to deliver home bound meals to seniors once a week. Call 256-543-5876 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- READING BUDDIES – Volunteers are needed in local elementary schools to help kids K-3rd grade learn to read or help with reading comprehension. Call RSVP if interested.
For more information on these and other volunteer opportunities, call RSVP at (256)549-8147.