Fares and Scheduling
Fare – $6.00 Per Round Trip
- Exact fare is required upon boarding vehicle.
- Additional stops require pre-planning. There will be a charge of $2.00 for each additional stop.
- Additional stops are limited to two (2) per trip.
- Children age five and under may ride free.
Call the Etowah County Rural Transportation Office Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (256) 547-1014
Be prepared to tell the scheduler the following:
- Your Name
- Your Physical Address
- Date and Time of Requested Transport
- Your Telephone Number
- Your Destination’s Physical Address
- Your Appointment Time
- All Additional Stops
Be sure to tell the scheduler if you need special assistance.
Be sure to tell the scheduler whether another individual will be riding with you. If you require a personal care assistant (PCA), that person will ride at no charge.
If you must cancel your trip, call one (1) hour in advance of pick up time.
There is no charge for cancelling a trip; however, no shows may result in suspended service. (See our No Show Policy Tab)